- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Amblyopia / Strabismus
- Cataracts / Cataract Surgery
- Contact Lenses
- Diabetes and Your Eyes
- Flashes & Floaters / Red Eyes / Ophthalmic Migraine
- Glasses / Refractive Errors / Optical
- LASIK / Miscellaneous
- Pinguecula / Pterygia / Concretions
- Styes / Blepharitis / Acne Rosacea / Dry Eye
- Warm Compresses / Lid Scrubs
Symptoms of farsightedness include blurred distance vision, eye fatigue when reading, difficulty seeing up close, eye strain and, in some cases with children, crossed eyes.
A simple technique called a refraction is used to diagnose farsightedness. Glasses or contact lenses are the most common type of treatment recommended. Refractive surgery may also be an option for adults.